Don’t be a dick. Seriously. If you need more rules than that, here they are.
- Commenting, constructive criticism, respectful debate, and opinions are highly encouraged.
- Hate speech, of any kind, will be deleted immediately. Without question. Period.
- While I will make every attempt to respect the opinions of other, I reserve the right to delete any comments that I see fit. I will make an attempt to notify you why the comment has been deleted.
- Emails are required to help prevent spam. Websites get hit with a lot of comment spam and requiring emails for comments helps curb this.
- If you comment, I will make every reasonable attempt to respond to your comments in a timely fashion.
I am MTE.
MTE I am.
That MTE I am,
I like that MTE I am.
Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like emails and spam.
– adapted from Dr. Seuss’ Green eggs and ham… obviously
If you sign up for a subscription, know that I hate spam just as much as you do. I will not, under any circumstance, do any of the following: sell your email, give away your email, look at your email in a displeasing way, eat it, or use it in anyway not originally intended to be used. I will only use your email to send you updates, and posts. That is all. These will not be frequent either, most likely around 1 to 2 emails per week.
This comes directly from the google ad sense help section. Check it out here if you want to learn more, because ad privacy policies are so interesting to you, I am sure…
Life is expensive and ads give me an incentive to want to write more. As a struggling grad student, I need money for essential supplies, such as rent and booze. I see little, to no monetary gain from ads though.